Thursday, April 25, 2013

Trampoline

I had to fight Bill, but finally he relented and let me buy a trampoline for the kids at Christmas. I know they are notoriously unsafe... But so are dirt bikes.... and horses!

I don't get savanna to tumbling classes as often as I wish, and I thought the trampoline would really be helpful to her in getting some of her stunting for cheer. It was torture to her though, to get it in December and have to wait for the snow to melt!

Finally, when much of it had gone Bill put it up, and I they have all been enjoying it ever since! (It took a few days but he got the nets up too!)











And, for the record it wasn't even a week before she was doing flips! She has her back and spring and back tuck... Now just to get them on the mats!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment